What Questions Should I Ask My Roofer?
Knowing the right questions to ask your roofer is important. Whether you decide to go with us or you’re researching multiple contractors for your residential or commercial roofing services, we want you to be armed with the right questions to ask. If your roofer gets defensive or cannot answer these questions, it’s a red flag.
- What’s the biggest factor separating you from other roofing contractors?
- Do you use your own team members for projects, or do you use subcontractors?
- Do you provide a warranty on your work? How long is your warranty?
- Do you have a list of past customers I could call as a reference?
- Are you licensed and insured?
- How many years have you been in business?
- Do you take money down, or are you paid upon completion?
- Do you pull permits for all your work?
- Are you a local contractor or do you work all over the country?
- How long should I expect it to take for you to get started on my project?
Contact Us If You Have Questions
At Big D Roofing, we are happy to answer any questions you have. We strive for the highest transparency and outline every step of the process for our customers. Please feel free to contact us today.